Where do I start?
- By Telephone – Call our Enquiries Line to request a Full Time, Part Time or Higher Education prospectus or individual course information on 0800 0321986 Option 1. Or, request a prospectus using our online request form.
For Apprenticeship information call our Training Division on 0800 3899805.
- By Telephone – call Admissions for an application form on 0800 0321986 Option 1.
- Telephone or E-mail – If you have any queries about the courses we offer, call us on 0800 0321986 or you can make an online enquiry.
- Information Events – Come and meet some of our Tutors and staff and have an informal chat about the courses we offer.
- Career Advice – Make an appointment with our Careers Advisor.
How do I apply for a Full time, Part Time or Higher Education Course?
- In Person – Call in to the Admissions Office and complete an application form.
- On Line – Using our online application form.
- Via post – Send us your fully completed application form. Applications for short courses can be made using the short course application form but must be accompanied by your payment for the course fee.
- Some Higher Education courses receive applications via UCAS, contact Admissions who will assist you.
You can request further information about funding, additional learning support and accommodation from the Admissions office.
What happens after you have applied for a course?
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you within 3 days of receiving your application (If you don’t receive a letter then, please call the Admission line: 01432 365318).
- A date and time will be organised for your interview and you will receive notification of this, by letter. There will be a reply form attached to your interview invitation and you must send this back to confirm your appointment date.
The aims of the interview:
- The interview will give you the opportunity to discuss your reasons for choosing your course and what your future plans may be. The tutor is there to help you, so please ask as many questions as you like to make sure you are happy with your choice of course.
What will happen after my interview?
- You will receive a letter either to confirm your course offer or a letter of referral to another suitable course.
- There will be an acceptance form attached to your letter.
- This form must be sent back to us to confirm your acceptance of the course offer.
- You will be informed of the enrolment dates in August.
- Don't forget - apply early to help secure your place!
Contact the Admissions Office at Admissions@hlcollege.ac.uk or call 01432 365327.