Apprenticeships are a great way to earn while you learn and take the first step in many different industries.
For an overview of the apprenticeship programme and further information, please use the links on the left side of this page.
To view the range of apprenticeships available at HLC, please choose from the categories shown below.
- Children & Young Peoples Workforce
- Health & Social Care Apprenticeship
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Farriery
- Agriculture - Mixed Farming, Crop Production & Livestock Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship in Production Horticulture (including Cider and Top Fruit Production)
- Forestry, Arboriculture Apprenticeships
- Welding and Fabrication Apprenticeship
- Accountancy Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Management
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
- Construction Trades Apprenticeships
- Electrical Installation Apprenticeship
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Hospitality & Catering (Professional Cookery) Apprenticeship
- IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
- Plumbing (Mechanical Engineering Services) Apprenticeship