Apprenticeships are a great way to earn while you learn and take the first step in many different industries.
For an overview of the apprenticeship programme and further information, please use the links on the left side of this page.
To view the range of apprenticeships available at HLC, please choose from the categories shown below.
- Agriculture - Mixed Farming, Crop Production & Livestock Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship in Production Horticulture (including Cider and Top Fruit Production)
- Forestry, Arboriculture Apprenticeships
- Accountancy Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Management
- Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Professional Accounting Taxation Technician Higher Apprenticeship
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship
- Hospitality & Catering (Professional Cookery) Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
- Senior Chef Production Cooking Apprenticeship
- Children & Young Peoples Workforce Apprenticeship
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools Apprenticeship
- Electrical Installation Apprenticeship
- Installation Electrician/Maintenance Electrician Apprenticeship
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Operations/Departmental Manager Higher Apprenticeship
- Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship