Policies & Statements
Herefordshire and Ludlow College is committed to equality of treatment and ensuring that both students and staff receive the best possible treatment during their time here.
The policies listed below outline this commitment. They are in PDF format and will require the Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. If you do not have this program, it can easily and quickly be installed by clicking on the icon below and following the instructions provided.
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding - Prevent Strategy
- Child Protection Annual Plan 2017/18
- Annual Child Protection and Safeguarding Report 2016/17
- Annual Equality and Diversity Report 2016/17
- Single Equality Scheme 2017/18 (Equality Duty)
- Equality & Diversity
- Disability Statement
- Gender Pay Gap Extract Report
If you would like to view a policy on a particular aspect of the College that is not covered by the list above, or would like any policy in braille or alternative formats, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org