Apprentices Accounts or Finance Assistant - Young & Co
Young & Co AccountancyChartered Accountants
Young & Co in Hereford, are looking to recruit an apprentice to work as a Trainee Accountant training for your Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2 Standard AAT qualification
You will be involved in the following:
- Processing of monthly/weekly Payroll
- Bookkeeping duties including drafting quarterly VAT returns.
- Account’s preparation
- Administration duties
Good customer services skills are important as you will be liaising with clients face to face, by telephone, and by email as and when required.
- Organisation Ability to work under pressure.
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Efficient and accurate Good communicator Team player
- Able to work independently on set tasks
Good level of numeracy and literacy skills are required.
GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 and above or Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2. Applicants without these grades must achieve Functional Skills Level 2 prior to taking the end point assessment
For more information on the qualification please look at the standard on the Apprenticeship website
For more information about the job or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on: 07974 966198. Email: email@example.com