Sales Support Apprentice - Providence Global ITF Ltd
Providence Global ITF LtdService and Training Company
A great opportunity has arisen to train in Business Administration Level 3 as a part of the Sales Team for Providence Global ITF Ltd in Hereford. Providence provides government, defence and law enforcement customers with bespoke capability development initiatives, equipment procurement solutions and best-in-class operational training.
Providence has been operating for 11 years and have clients in the UK, mainland Europe and selected countries around the world. We provide products, services (including training courses) and consultancy advice. Our main office is based in Harewood End, we also have an office in the Netherlands.
There are currently 2 Sales Support members in the team. The new role will help support them initially, with responsibilities increasing over time.
Although called Sales Support, the team not only facilitate the sales orders (orders from clients) but then also procure (purchase from the suppliers) using purchase orders, then handle the incoming products and arrange delivery to the clients. It is a full process rather than just handling the order from the client and passing onto another team.
The key duties will include (over a period of time) the following:
· Raising quotes
· Processing and raising sales orders
· Processing and raising purchase orders
· Liaising with suppliers on delivery times, destinations, delivery notes, etc
· Liaising with customers
· Tracking orders to ensure they arrive on time and the customer is kept up to date
· Confirming good received against purchase orders
· Raising invoices against completed orders and sending to customer
· Ensuring Salesforce opportunities are updated
· Provide support to Managers responsible for sales where appropriate
· Attend business events, shows, open days when available or as required
· Provide cover for the other administrators within the business in periods of absence or as and when required
· Dispatching orders
· Organise logistics for outgoing orders
· Organise logistics for incoming orders where required
We situation between Hereford and Ross on the A49. There is a bus stop at the top of the lane, it is then approx. 1.5km down the lane to the office. A driving licence would be preferable. No weekend work required
- Good IT skills
- Good understanding of the English language
Desired Personal Qualities
- Good communication
- Willing and keen to ask questions
- Willing to adapt to different scenario’s
Qualifications required: GCSE Maths and English grade 4 and above or Functional Skills level 2 and above. If you do not have GCSE grade 4 or above or Functional Skills Level 2 and above in either of these, then you will be entered in for a short training course including exam during your apprenticeship with us, this is a mandatory part of the apprenticeship training.
For more information on the qualification please look at the standard on the Apprenticeship website
Welcome the successful applicant to stay on as a full time member of the team and company. Full training will be given on the software packages and the key duties of the role.
Immediate start for the right candidate
For more information about the position or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198. Email: email@example.com