Business Administration Apprentices - ESCCO
ESC Trading Company Ltd - T/A ESCCOWelding and Engineering Supply Business
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Assistant Level 3 working for ESCCO in Rotherwas, Hereford. ESCCO are a premium welding and engineering consumables supply business who supply consumables to both local and national welding fabrication companies.
A preference would be for the successful applicant to have previous experience in a sales-orientated role; however, this is not deemed critical should the right candidate become available.
Duties will involve but not limited to:
- Achieve primary KPIs to include, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets
- Telephone sales of welding equipment and consumables (MIG/MAG wire, MMA & TIG
- Eelectrode, abrasives, plasma, power tools, engineering & site tools, and PPE)
- Fulfilling your daily target of outbound sales calls
- Generate interest in company promotions
- Process customer quotations in a proficient and timely manner, including follow up to the point of sale or decline
- Customer queries and technical advice
- Generate sales leads for new key accounts
- Demonstrate a high technical aptitude for products and services, relaying your knowledge accurately when dealing with customer enquiries
- Proficient use of the company ERP (OrderWise) system
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customers and suppliers, as you are the company ambassador
- Be able to adapt to change in parallel with business growth
- Become a vital member of the sales team and company
- Previous telephone sales experience is advantageous, but not critical for the right candidate.
- A great attitude, energy, and a willingness to learn are key to becoming a success in the role. Telephone interviews will be held prior to face-to-face meetings.
Desired Personal Qualities:
- High achiever
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 or C and above or Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2
For more information on the qualification please look at the standard on the Apprenticeship website
Immediate start for the right candidate
For more information about the position or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org