Business Administrator Apprentice
Safeguard MedicalEmergency Medical Products
An opportunity has arisen to work for Safeguard Medical as a Business Administrator Apprentice.
Safeguard Medical is a global organisation formed in January 2020, bringing together 6 of the world’s leading and trusted brands of emergency medical product technologies, and skills training together to offer a portfolio of innovative, high-quality products, simulation capabilities, training courses and consultancy programs.
You will be involved in reporting to the HR Generalist, you will enhance your current skills whilst learning new ones and increasing your experience in a professional working environment by supporting the International HR team 4 days a week, with 1 day a week studying towards a HR or Business Administration Apprenticeship at College.
Purpose: We care about people. We exist to bring together life-saving products and knowledge of emergency medical skills that preserve life.
Vision: Our vision is to simplify emergency medicine so that all responders have the confidence and tools to intervene to preserve life.
Offices in England, Wales, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Israel, UAE, South Africa and USA.
Reporting to the HR Generalist, the holder will enhance their current skills whilst learning new ones and increasing their experience in a professional working environment by supporting the International HR team 4 days a week, with 1 day a week studying towards a HR or Business Administration Apprenticeship at College.
This role has a wide remit, providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks, this is an important support role to the business.
- Maintaining and tracking personnel files, ensuring they are kept up to date
- Maintaining all team structure/organisational charts
- Supporting the recruitment and onboarding process
- Maintain and update the recruitment folder
- Liaising with professional recruiters
- Assisting IT with on boarding/off boarding
- Responsible for collating and sending out work anniversary gifts for staff members
- Supporting the team with ad hoc administrative tasks, such as:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Management of the recruitment emails and liaising with hiring managers
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Taking minutes of meetings and similar business support tasks
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Demonstrates the ability to: plan, execute, control and deliver; communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR process
- A-C GCSE passes in Maths, English
- Possibility of a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship
- Possibility of further support with qualifications
Role includes working with different legal entities many of which are across an international scale and therefore time zones, which does mean some flexibility may be needed to meet deadlines.
For more information about the job or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198