The Marches SurgeryNHS Practice
The Marches Surgery are actively looking for a new member of the reception team. The Marches Surgery are a very busy NHS general practice, providing primary care services to the local population. This will be a formal apprenticeship training position for 18 months, with a possibility of a permanent role at the end of the training period. They are looking for a candidate who are eductated in GCSE level or equivalent and a GCSE maths and English C or above.
Main duties of this role include:
· Greeting and directing patients
· Effective use of the appointment system
· Booking appointments, processing of information and assisting patients as required.
· To act as the central point of contact for patients
· The distribution of information, messages and enquiries for the clinical team
· Liaising with multidisciplinary team members and external agencies such as secondary care and community service providers.
· Various administration duties associated with the reception role
The practice is situated very close to the town centre and bus stops. There is limited parking at the practice but on street parking is available nearby. The role can be pressured at times with some very busy periods of the day. There is no weekend working but some shifts can start at 8:00am or finish at 6.30pm.
If you would like to join the team, please complete the standard application form, Applications should be forwarded to The Marches Surgery.
Please contact Tracie Durant Business Development and Assessor for Business Administration at Hereford College on email@example.com
To start as soon as possible: