Ryeland SurgeryNHS Practice
The Ryeland Surgery are a very busy NHS general practice, providing primary care services to the local population. The practice is situated very close to the town centre and bus stops and they are actively looking for a new member of the reception team.
- Greeting and directing patients
- Effective use of the appointment system
- Booking appointments, processing of information and assisting patients as required
- To act as the central point of contact for patients
- The distribution of information, messages and enquiries for the clinical team
- Liaising with multidisciplinary team members and external agencies such as secondary care and community service providers
- Various administration duties associated with the reception role
- GCSE maths and English at grade 4 or C and above
- This will be a formal apprenticeship training position for 18 months, with a possibility of a permanent role at the end of the training period.
- There is limited parking at the practice but on street parking is available nearby. The role can be pressured at times with some very busy periods during the day. There is no weekend working but some shifts can start at 8:00am or finish at 6.30pm.
For more information please contact Tracie Durant, Business Development Officer and Assessor for Business Administration at Herefordshire and Ludlow College on firstname.lastname@example.org
To start as soon as possible