Now Storage Limited
A great opputuntiy has arisen to become an Sales Adminstrator at Now Storage Limited.
The self storage business was established in 2009 and specialises in self-storage sites across the country. Our family fun operations is a fast growing business with sites that are providing indoor storage and container rental facilities. Our customers are at the forfront of our services. We are privileged to have been providing smart, affordable and secure storage for many years.
At Now Storage our customers remain the focus of our business, we therefore need to ensure that we have a caring and passionate team on hand to look after their every need.
- Providing customers with information mainly over the phone and face to face
- To exceed customers expectations by going above and beyond
- To maximise every opportunity to promote the services
- To experiance IT Skills, as you will be trained in customer service sofware or CRM systems
- To be trained to provide excellent admin skills
- Work-well as part of the team, ensuring flexability and coheisiveness when required
- To be hands on and have a flexable work style
- To have a full UK driving licence with a car
- Confident in IT
- Good communication skills
- Flexible working style
- Full UK driving licence
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Self-starter with a 'Can do' attiude
- Ability and attitude to go above and beyond
- GCSE Maths and English grade 4 and above or Functional Skills level 2 and above. If you do not have GCSE grade 4 or above or Functional Skills Level 2 and above in either of these, then you will be entered in for a short training course including exam during your apprenticeship with us, this is a mandatory part of the apprenticeship training.
For more information on the qualification please look at the standard on the Apprenticeship website
- IT skills at a Level 4 is desirable
- As a fast growing company they are happy to review at any time to further training, skills to support and the candidate and company in their skills set.
For more information about the position or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org