Apprentice Vehicle Technician
Hereford Motor GroupMotor Vehicle
Hereford Motor Group Ltd is a family business with family morals and exceptional team. We are recruiting an Apprentice who will receive training and the opportunity for a job for life.
Established in 2009, we are main dealers for Ssangyong Hereford and also an Approved Service Centre for Mitsubishi Motors. In addition, we also service and MOT ALL makes of vehicles, and specialise in 4 Wheel Drives and Commercials.
Our service reception is based in one of our 2 showrooms which houses 8 new vehicles and we keep approximately 60 used cars on display outside.
We run a 6 bay workshop & MOT Station, Parts department run by our own Parts Manager and also a 2 man Valeting bay.
- Repair basic car parts such as brakes, steering wheels and engines.
- Inspect and fix a vehicle's electrical system.
- Perform automotive care tasks every day, such as checking fluid levels, rotating tires and changing oil fluids.
- Hands on skills
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Enthusiasm to learn
- GCSE maths and English at grade 3 or above
- Manufacturer Training available in the future
- The job will require you to be on your feet for most of the day.
- Transport shouldn't be an issue but please check times if travelling by bus.
For more information please contact Phil Dallow on firstname.lastname@example.org.