Level 2 Finance Assistant
Hoople was established in April 2011 and was originally a joint venture company between Herefordshire Council, NHS Herefordshire (PCT) & Wye Valley NHS Trust, the first of its kind. The shareholders now being Herefordshire Council & Wye Valley NHS Trust and Lincolnshire County Council.
The company has developed over the years and delivers a variety of services to a variety of customers, such as HR, payroll, finance, procurement, IT, training, education and recruitment, Care and building maintenance and cleaning.
Customers include Local Authorities, schools, GP practices and both voluntary and private companies.
The role is within the Transactional Finance Team and will involve;
- Daily finance based tasks, such as posting journals and voucher slips
- Distributing post
- Loading electronic files onto the finance system
- Cashier based tasks
- Processing invoices
- Other finance related support tasks as required
- Ability to deal with numbers accurately
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- To work well as part of a team and independently
Desired personal qualities:
- A keen interest in finance and customer service
- Minimum grade 4 in maths and English
- There may be the opportunity to be taken on permanently by the company after your apprenticeship. Further support can be given to achieve all levels of AAT (2-4) and further accounting based study at degree level is a possibility
For more information about the position or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .