Production Chef Apprentice
The Butchers ArmsCatering & Hospitality
The Butchers Arms are a family run bar and restaurant, seating up to 30 people and are renowned for their food. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to join their team.
- Assisting the manager with the preparation and presentation of the menu, beginning with starters and desserts
- Helping with cleaning and house keeping duties
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Basic knife skills
- Understanding customer expectations
- A keen passion for food
Desired personal qualities:
- Good timekeeping
- This post is likely to become a full time position for the right candidate
- The Butchers Arms is located in a rural area with poor access to public transport. The apprentice will need to ensure they can travel to and from the workplace.
For more information about the vacancy or to apply please contact Sophie Roberts on email@example.com or 01432 365581.