SafeLane Global Ltd
Established in 1989, originally under the brand name MINECLEAR, SafeLane Global was one of the first private companies to be involved in mine action in the international arena.
SafeLane Global’s mission is enabling the safe and sustainable realisation of its commercial, governmental and humanitarian clients’ ambitions and aspirations.
Its expert services span entire project life cycles and are focused on mitigating explosive and hazardous material threats, countering security risks and enhancing land and marine environments globally.
Whether its clients operate on land or in water, in conflict zones or peaceful nations, for profit or humanitarian purpose, SafeLane is their end-to-end solutions provider delivering expert and trustworthy operational, consultancy and training services.
Key tasks include:
1. Purchase Ledger:
- Verifying, coding and processing supplier invoices
- Purchase ledger reconciliations
2. Sales Ledger:
- Raising Sales invoices, both from the system and manually
- Sales ledger reconciliations
3. Cash Books:
- Posting of daily banking and cash-book transactions
- Month-end bank reconciliations
4. Management Accounts:
- Posting of journals
- Analysing overhead expenditure
- Assisting with the fixed asset register
- Assisting with end of month contractor payroll
5. Maintenance of physical and electronic filing.
- General office administration duties, such as photocopying, scanning and filing as required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and comfortable working with Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
Desired personal qualities:
- Enthusiastic with an engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or above including Maths and English
- The role is set to become a full time permanent position for the right candidate, with continuous professional development available.
- The role is office based and part of a diverse Finance team of 8 employees. The company can be difficult to get to via public transport and therefore it is recommended that the candidate has their full driver licence. There is no weekend work expected, however it is extremely fast paced.
For more information about the position or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .