Customer Service Practitioner
Established in 1846, Brightwells provide machinery and vehicle auction services to customers from all over the country. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer service apprentice to join their team.
- Taking pictures and videos of machinery & vehicles for the website
- Capturing detailed and uniform descriptions of machinery & vehicles for the website
- Assist other staff organising and preparing the yard for ongoing online auctions
- Preparation of stock pre-auction
- Carrying out stock and inventory checks to ensure information is accurate
- General yard duties
- This role is an active, outdoor job and requires someone with the ability to operate all types of heavy equipment and trucks (training will be given). You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers as well as being physically fit to climb on and off machinery. If you have a knowledge of heavy plant/mining/quarry equipment, then Brightwells especially want to hear from you.
- Applicants must have experience working camera equipment
- A good level of competency with handheld devices and bespoke computer systems (training will be given)
- Experience in updating an online catalogue or website would be desirable
- Strong English skills
Desired personal qualities:
- Motivated and organised individual who loves a challenge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation
- Willingness to work regular overtime during busy periods
For the right candidate Brightwells offers:
- Competitive salary
- Unique training
- A full time position may be available upon successful completion of your apprenticeship
- This is an outdoor job, you must be able to spend all day on your feet climbing in and out of machinery and vehicles. There is little to no public transport nearby. The ability to get to site would be preferable, for the perfect candidate Brightwells may be able to make arrangements to assist with transport.
Immediate start available. For more information about the position or to apply please contact Tracie Durant on 07974 966198 or email email@example.com