At our equestrian centre we offer a range of short courses and riding lessons for all abilities on a variety of well-schooled horses.
Facilities include indoor and outdoor arenas, cross-country course, lecture rooms and hacking through our 600 acre estate. Courses cover a range of theoretical and practical subjects and are delivered by professionally qualified staff. Tailor made courses are available upon request and our facilities are available for private or club hire.
- 1 Hour Hack around the Holme Lacy Estate
- BHS Certificate in Riding and Road Safety (Training and Assessment)
- BHS Level 1 Horse Owners Certificate (Training and Assessment)
- BHS Stage 1 Horse Knowledge Care and Riding
- BHS Stage 2 Horse Knowledge Care and Riding (Training)
- BHS Stage 3 Horse Knowledge Care and Riding
- Equine Group Riding Lessons
- Equine Lunge Coaching
- Equine Private Riding Lesson
- Equine Semi-Private Riding Lessons
- Group Stable Management Coaching
- Private Stable Management Coaching