Pesticide application courses are offered throughout the year.
Learners have to achieve the Foundation module (PA1) which covers the legislation, safe storage and use of pesticides.
Learners can then go on to be trained in the operation of the spraying equipment of their choice.
All courses are followed by a City & Guilds/NPTC Certificate of Competence Legislative test.
- ASUP01 - Award in Safe Use of Pesticides Foundation Module (PA1)
- ASUP02 - Award in Safe Use of Pesticides - Ground Crop Sprayers (PA2)
- ASUP04 - Award in Safe Use of Pesticides - Hand Held Applicators (PA6)
- ASUP05 - Award in Safe Use of Pesticides - Handheld Applicator (PA6AW) on or near Water
- ASUP06 - Award in Safe Use of Pesticides - Handheld Applicators (PA6) Refresher Course
- ASUP07 - Award in Safe Use of Vertebrate Pest Control (Rats & Mice)
- ASUP08 - Award in Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide
- Award in Safe use of Pesticides - Granular Application (PA4)