How to Apply
If you need any further information before applying, please call us on 0800 032 1986 or make a website enquiry using our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, you can come along to one of our Open Events and talk to the course tutors.
Where do I start?
Check the entry requirements for the course that you wish to apply for and then make either an online application or complete a printed application form with no more than three choices of course.
Some Higher Education courses receive applications via UCAS, contact Admissions who will assist you.
Online Application Forms
Click here to apply to Herefordshire & Ludlow College Online.
Printed Application Forms
- Full & Part Time Courses (including apprenticeships) - Application Form
- Short/Leisure Courses - Application Form
Please send your completed application form to:
Herefordshire & Ludlow College
What happens after you have applied for a course?
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent to you within 3 days of receiving your application (If you don’t receive a letter then, please call Admissions -0800 032 1986).
- A date and time will be organised for your interview and you will receive notification of this, by letter. There will be a reply form attached to your interview invitation and you must send this back to confirm your appointment date.
The aims of the interview:
- The interview will give you the opportunity to discuss your reasons for choosing your course and what your future plans may be. The tutor is there to help you, so please ask as many questions as you like to make sure you are happy with your choice of course.
What will happen after my interview?
- You will receive a letter either to confirm your course offer or a letter of referral to another suitable course.
- There will be an acceptance form attached to your letter.
- This form must be sent back to us to confirm your acceptance of the course offer.
- You will be informed of the enrolment dates in August.
- Don't forget - apply early to help secure your place!
Contact the Admissions Office at Admissions@hlcollege.ac.uk or call 0800 032 1986.