ASUP01 - Award in Safe Use of Pesticides Foundation Module (PA1)
This one-day course covers the theoretical knowledge required for the Award in the Safe use of Pesticides Foundation Module (PA1). This is the pre-requisite for the PA2, PA3, PA4 and PA6 courses.
This training day will incorporate the NPTC Evolve online assessment scheduled to commence at 4.30pm.
- Current legislation
- Personal hygiene
- Preparing pesticides for use
- Transport and storage of pesticides
- Disposal techniques
- Record keeping
- Interpreting product labels and literature
- Selecting and using protective clothing
- Dealing with contamination
- Environmental safety
Paper and pen for taking notes
Applicants must be 19 years or above to enrol on this course.
On achievement of this qualification, candidates can progress onto PA6, PA6AW or PA2.
Venue: Holme Lacy campus, Hereford
Minimum Age: Students need to be 19 years or older to enrol on this course
Duration: 1 day
- 12th January 2021 (postponed due to the current COVID-19 lockdown)
- 23rd March 2021
- 15th June 2021
- NEW DATE: 27th April 2021, assessment date tbc
Time: 09:00 - 16:30 // Evolve online assessment will commence at 4.30pm
Fee: £170.00 including NPTC Assessment
Please Note: Course fees are subject to change, please call 0800 032 1986 for the latest details.
Telephone: 0800 032 1986