Introduction to Dog Grooming
This is a one day introductory course into dog grooming and ideal for pet owners wanting to learn how to groom their own dog and also for those interested in dog grooming as career. The course will including the basics of dog grooming including bathing, drying and styling as well as health checking techniques, nail clipping and ear cleaning. Candidates will be required to bring a suitable dog.
- Learn how to groom your own dog
- Basics of dog grooming including. bathing, drying and styling
- Health checks including nail clipping and ear cleaning
- Candidates will need to bring their own dog
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with a College Certificate of Attendance.
Candidates are able to repeat this course or keep an eye out for our expanding animal care short course provision.
Venue: Holme Lacy Campus
Minimum Age: Students need to be 19 years or older to enrol on this course
Duration: 1 day
- 21st September 2019 (Saturday) FULL
- 19th Octotber 2019 (Saturday)
- 30th November 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00 - 16.30
Please Note: Course fees are subject to change, please call 0800 032 1986 for the latest details.
Days and times are also subject to change.
Telephone: 0800 032 1986