T Level in Health
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to secure government funding for learners aged 19+ for T levels.
The Access to T Level transition programme is a Level 2 Introductory year that helps you develop the skills and behaviours required to undertake the two year T-Level qualification. The transition programme combines classroom theory, practical learning and a work experience placement to help students thrive in the world of work.
The one year Access programme aims to support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience needed to progress to the two year T-Level Health programme.
- NCFE Level 2 in Health
- Level 2 T-Level Transition Certificate
Duration: One Year
Topics covered may include:
- Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Human Growth and Development
- Safeguarding and Protection
- Working in Health
- Infection Control
- Mental Health
Assessment is continuous, including assignments, projects and practical work.
Maths and English
The Access to T-Level course includes lessons in maths and English. All full time study programme students are given the opportunity to gain at least a grade 4 in maths and English.
- GCSE English or maths at grade 4 (C) plus three further GCSEs at grade 3 (D)
- Successful interview and initial assessment, including diagnostic tests and a good school reference
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to the chosen subject area and attend a compulsory taster day.
- Successful interview and initial assessment in literacy and numeracy
Successful completion of this course provides progression routes into the T Level in Health, other Level 3 courses or relevant employment.
Study options may include:
Employment options may include:
- Health Care
- Support Worker
Students aged 16 to 18: There are no tuition or examination fees.
Students aged 19 to 23: Who are studying for their first full Level 3 qualification will be not be charged any tuition fees, but will be charged the materials fee only.
Students aged 19 to 23: Who already hold a full Level 3 qualification and all students who are 24 or over will be liable for the full cost of the course, based on the current student loan applicable for the qualification. Please contact our Finance department to be advised of the fee / loan due.
Additional Costs: £85, plus £47 for a DBS enhancement check.
Please Note: Costs are subject to change, please call Enquiries on 0800 032 1986 to check.
Telephone: 0800 032 1986