Policies & Statements
Herefordshire and Ludlow College is committed to equality of treatment and ensuring that both students and staff receive the best possible treatment during their time here.
The policies listed below outline this commitment. They are in PDF format and will require the Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. If you do not have this program, it can easily and quickly be installed by clicking on the icon below and following the instructions provided.
- Single Equality Scheme 2019/20
- Annual Equality & Diversity Report 2018/19
- Annual Safeguarding Report 2018/19
- Gender Pay Gap Extract Report
- Gender Pay Gap Report March 2019 NSC
- HLNSC Child Protection & Safeguarding Annual Plan
- HLNSC Prevent Risk Assessment 2019/20
- HLNSC Prevent Strategy and Action Plan
- HLNSC Safeguarding (including child protection)
- HLNSC COVID 19 Safeguarding Appendix
- Disability Statement
If you would like to view a policy on a particular aspect of the College that is not covered by the list above, or would like any policy in braille or alternative formats, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org