Head of ICT & Estates
HEAD OF ICT & ESTATES
Competitive negotiable salary
Herefordshire, Ludlow & North Shropshire College is a high achieving college with excellent student outcomes, good Ofsted ratings since 2006 (Herefordshire & Ludlow College), strong financial performance and superb facilities. Our annual income is £28m. We operate two GFE and two land-based campuses, a sixth form college and a training organisation serving 12,000 students.
We are ambitious, constantly striving to ensure the success of every single student. Our approach seeks the best from all staff and students, and we are committed to supportive team work, openness and integrity.
An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to lead our premises and ICT and Estates teams as we continue our ambitious investment programme to improve our buildings and ICT infrastructure, taking advantage of latest IT technologies.
This position is based at our Hereford Campus.
These ambitions will only be realised with the right management of our resources.
If you are:
- Experienced in managing a multi-site IT Infrastructure
- Determined and able to deliver an exciting diverse mix of concurrent projects
- A highly motivated and effective manager
- Passionate about customer care
- A team player with good people skills
- Able to control multi-million pound budgets
then we would welcome your application
We will provide you with:
- First class career opportunities
- A competitive salary and high quality, defined benefit pension scheme
- A great working environment
- A personalised staff development programme
You will be responsbile for a broad range of services including IT Infrastructure, Networks, Applications, Telecommunications, Facilities Management, Contracted-out services and help desk support, as well as opportunities for involvement in cross college initiatives and strategy.
HLNSC is committed to safeguarding including the Prevent Duty, promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For an informal discussion please feel free to ring Ed Gwillim, Director of Finance on (01432) 365302.
Closing date: Friday 6 March 2020
Interview dates: 16 & 17 March 2020