Equestrian Department Dressage Competition Schedule
- Rosettes 1st – 6th place (Class A will be split 16yrs and under if sufficient entries).
- A photographer will be present throughout the event.
- On-site refreshments available.
- Warm up and test will be held on artificial surfaces.
- All parking is on hard standing.
Sunday 15TH MARCH 2020
- Class A: Intro B (2009)
- Class B: Intro C (2016)
- Class C: Prelim 13 (2006)
- Class D: PYO either Prelim 14 (2006) or Novice 27 (2007)
Entries Close: 11/03/20
Entry Fees - £10 per class
- Late entries may be accepted at a charge of £12 per class.
- Times will be on the website on the Friday before the competition.
Entry forms can be downloaded using the link below:
Entry forms should be returned to:
Herefordshire & Ludlow College
Holme Lacy Campus
- Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Please remove any droppings/ hay from the trailer/lorry parks.
- The show will be run according to BD rules.
- Judges’ decision is final.
- Hard hats must be worn conforming to BSI standards.
- The tests may be called.
- The College is a non- smoking campus.
- The College takes no responsibility for loss, damage of persons, equipment or animals.
Enquiries Tel: 01432 870017