Mission & Vision
We have a simple mission, "To realise potential and support success".
We support students, communities and businesses to fully realise their potential by delivering high quality academic, technical, professional and community learning.
We take pride in our legacy: successful students who are skilled, knowledgeable, enterprising, professional and resilient.
Our Values and Behaviours
We care about each other and fully support our students, staff and the wider community.
We care about our students' futures and will support them to continue to be successful in later life.
We value and nurture independence and resilience.
We maintain a safe environment in which students can thrive.
We will foster a culture of openness that supports students, staff and others to report their concerns.
We are committed to providing the very best teaching, learning and wider College experience.
We are committed to providing the widest curriculum choice for each of the rural communities we serve.
We are committed to supporting employers and the local economy.
We are committed to our campuses so that they continue to be highly valued community resources.
We expect our students and staff to be committed to their work and studies.
We value and promote professionalism, dedication and communicate clearly and with honesty.
We are reflective and learn from our successes and failures.
We support our students to understand the importance of these qualities, both now and into the future.
We are committed to a college that is fair and inclusive in all aspects of its work.
We remain respectful and courteous at all times.
We focus on improving issues of diversity, inclusion and equality within our college and wider communities.
We encourage and support our students, staff and wider communities to be ambitious and strive to fulfil their potential.
We take pride in our achievements and celebrate success.
We work in partnership with our students, employers and our communities to achieve the best outcomes.
We work collaboratively with other organisations to maximise resources for the greater good.
We manage our resources responsibly and efficiently, ensuring that we maximise the benefit for students and wider communities.
We provide value for money by demonstrating prudence and financial restraint.
We consider the future when investing to secure continued benefits to the communities we serve.
We are careful to minimise our impact on the environment and will take every opportunity to promote sustainable ways of working.
Our Strategic Commitments
- We will ensure that teaching and learning is of the highest quality, leading to excellent student outcomes and positive destinations.
- We will ensure that Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College is an excellent and inclusive employer.
- We will continue to invest in the College estate and infrastructure, developing and maintaining high quality, efficient, sustainable and ethically sound resources for our students.
- We will ensure that the provision fully supports the needs of our students and local economies.
- We will ensure that the College remains financially viable and continues to operate effectively for the benefit of the communities we serve.