CV Writing & Job Search Websites
When you are ready to apply for an apprenticeship, training and a job, you may find the following websites on how to apply for a job, write a CV and present yourself at interview.
Advice on finding a job:
- National Careers Service – getting a job: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/careers-advice#getting-a-job
- REED Employment: https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/
- Herefordshire County Council website – jobs, skills, opportunities: https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/jobs-skills-opportunities
How to write a CV:
- National Careers Service: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/careers-advice/cv-sections
- REED Employment – how to write a CV: https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/how-to-write-a-cv/
- Barclay Life Skills: https://barclayslifeskills.com/young-people/
How to write a job application:
- National Careers Service – how to fill in an application form: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/careers-advice/application-forms
Preparing for interview:
- REED – interview techniques: https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/interview-techniques/
- National Careers Service – interview advice:
Templates to Download
Email Cover Letter Template - click here to download!
Cover Letter Template - click here to download!