Freephone 0800 032 1986


Travelling to College by public transport

If you are aged between 16 and 19 years you may be eligible for assistance with a travel pass through the local council. Application forms for bus and rail travel within Herefordshire are available from reception at either campus.

If you require assistance with public transport or advice on routes available in Herefordshire contact:

Post 16 Transport Department at Herefordshire Council

Call: 01432 260928

Write to:
Post 16 Transport Department,
Herefordshire Council,
Education Directorate,
Po Box 95,
Blackfriars Street,

If you live outside the county, contact your local county council for more information.

Details and conditions for the provision of transport assistance can be viewed on the Herefordshire Council's website on the 'Transport Assistance for 16-19 yr olds' page.