Skip to content
Freephone 0800 032 1986

Exam Certificates

Your full certificate (or unit certificate if you do not complete the whole course) will be claimed with the awarding body when you have completed your course and successfully completed all your work.

The College will send out your certificates once all learning has been completed using Royal Mail. Therefore it is important to notify the Examinations Department of any changes to your address details. Failure to notify us of change of address will result in you being charged for issue of duplicate certificates by the awarding body.

Please note that any returned and subsequently uncollected certificates will only be held by the college for one year from the date of completion of the academic year or certificate issue, after which any unclaimed certificates may be destroyed and you will have to pay for copy certificates. This is on accordance with guidelines from the JCQ.

The fees for examinations and qualifications are set out in the HLC Fees, Remission and Course Delivery policy.